now! It's more than just tights.
It is a commitment from Gabriella.
now! the first tights in the world in 100% made of yarns certified with Global Recycled Standard.
- produced in Poland
- completely matt
- environmentally friendly
- available in three types of thicknesses
in 100% made of yarns certified
with Global Recycled Standard
90% less water used
in the production process
80% less CO2 emitted
to the atmosphere
now! this is a commitment from Gabriella
Sustainable development is a challenge facing the whole modern world.
now! the first tights in the world, in 100%, made of yarns certified with Global Recycled Standard, they were created as an alternative to traditional hosiery products.
They open a new chapter in the history of hosiery and set the direction for our company. We want them to become the main line of products in Gabriella’s offer over time.
- For the sake of the environment, we got rid of the foil packs in e-commerce shipping. We have replaced them with boxes that are made of cardboard and are fully recyclable.
- We have resigned from the washing stage in the product development, as a result we have achieved 40% of water saving used in the production.
- Foil in now’s product packaging!? No! It is its compostable equivalent made on the basis of PLA, i.e. fibres made
in 100% made of vegetable sugars, in this case corn. And the paper in the packaging comes from the recycled materials (FSC).
- We have included in the packaging information on how to properly prepare it for recycling before throwing it away. This way, every element of the box gains a second life!
- We only print when we have to! Nearly 85% of the invoices are issued in electronic form only, and we print out internal documentation on recycled paper.
- We encourage our Customers and Business Partners to use online dvertising and information materials.
- now line! was created not only as an alternative to traditional hosiery products, but also to become the brand’s main product range over time.
- The foil for packing all products will be replaced with a compostable equivalent.
- The electricity used by Gabriella, which is necessary for the production, but also for the operation of the office and the shop, will come from photovoltaics or cogeneration.